Friday, December 22, 2006


Ocassionally, I may skip a week because I am too busy. That is what happened last week. So far, I have not skipped two weeks in a row. I regret to say I have to skip this week also. I am very sorry about this. Two persons that were very close to me died last weekend. This has thrown my whole week off. I deeply regret how this may affect you, who are expecting this weekly commentary. I hope to resume next week. In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for the privilege of writing for you every week.

I do have a few thoughts on Joseph. I hope they help. Joseph decided when he was carried away to be faithful to God. But, this was not a one time decision. He continually, decided to follow God and be faithful. He depended on God, and waited for God to fulfill His will in His time and in His way. I pray that Joseph may be an example to us: that we may learn to totally depend on God.

Another, thought is that Joseph was a microcosms of Jesus. He was favored by his Father as Jesus was. He was rejected by his brethren as Jesus was. He was sold for as a slave for money, as Jesus was sold for a few coins by Judas. Joseph forgave those who wronged as Jesus did. You get the picture.

God bless all of you.
--
Raul Diaz

The Special Insights web page resides at:
http://www.1888message.org/sabbathschool/